Alfa ONE Copper Top Wood Fired Pizza Oven
After ten years from the launch of the first stainless-steel oven, here is ONE, the new portable wood-fired oven from Alfa. Bring home this compact, light (only 110 lbs.) and superbly designed device. It takes five minutes to assemble it: just screw the leveling feet, insert the flue and the chimney cap and get the party started!
Thanks to the patented Alfa deflector, heat gradually comes out of the flue and ensures stellar performances. The ONE oven mouth is designed to maximize the heat of the cooking chamber and to better rotate the pizza inside it.
- Fire the oven up
Fire up the oven 15 minutes before dinner.
- 500°C (1000°F) in just 15 minutes.
Make 250 g dough balls 3 hours before. Stretch the balls, top them and bake at 500°C (1000°F).
- Cook the pizza in 90 seconds.
Cook the pizza in 90 seconds by turning it a couple of times to make it brown evenly.
- Bon appétit!
Take the pizza out of the oven, cut it and tuck it in! You’re the great pizza chef!
- ONE goes from 32°F to 750°F in just 10 minutes and cooks a pizza in 90 seconds.
- A portable oven for making true high-temp Neapolitan pizza.
- The Alfa Forni pyrometer facilitates the accurate measurement of the temperature according to the type of cooking.
- The door comes with a peephole for continuously monitoring food cooking even when it’s closed.
- The cooking chamber is entirely made of reinforced stainless steel.
- The double layer of ceramic fibre insulation used in commercial ovens contains heat and prevents the external frame from overheating.
- To bake with the ONE oven, you just need small logs no more than 2 in thick. With 4 lbs of firewood you can really cook throughout the night!
- Always use the wood basket so as not to overload the oven with logs and to better manage the food on the floor.
- The four oven floor firebricks are nearly 1,2 in thick to gradually absorb and release heat and to guarantee an impeccable cooking.
- 110 lbs. of made-in-Italy marvel
- One minute to assemble it, one minute to cook!
- The “slide in-slide out” pizza peel allows you to make the most of your ONE oven cooking pizzas, bread and calzones.
- Color: Copper
- Number of Pizzas: 1
- Batch of bread: 1-2 lbs
- Fuel: Wood
- Number of people: 1 to 10
- Maximum Temperature: 1000° F
Installing the one wood-fired oven
In the package, you will find: the door, the flue, the chimney cowl, the levelling legs, the wood basket and “slide in-slide out” pizza peel..
- Fit the levelling legs into the four corners of the oven and screw the handle to the door and pizza peel.
- Place the flue up inside the oven and put the chimney fowl on it.
- Place the wood basket in the centre of the cooking chamber and get cracking!
Instructions for using the one wood-fired oven
- Firing up the oven
Place the wood basket in the centre of the cooking chamber and put some small logs to light the fire. Three or four small logs are enough to heat it up.
- Keeping the flame in the operating oven
After about ten minutes, move the basket to the left side of the oven and close the door for ten minutes. To keep a constant temperature, add small logs no more than 5 cm (2 in) thick every 15 minutes.
- Extinguishing the fire
At the end of cooking, close the door and let the fire burn out.
Remove the ash when the oven is completely cool.
- Unit: 30 x 22 18.5"
- Unit: 110 lbs
- Shipping: 120 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty : One Year Parts and Labor