Broil King Baron S490 Pro Infrared Stainless Steel Liquid Propane Gas Grill
Baron™ S490 features 644 sq. in. total cooking space including porcelain coated warming rack, reversible heavy-duty cast iron cooking grids, stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system, 4 stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners, and stainless steel drop-down side shelves and an enclosed cabinet base. The power infrared side burner has a solid 9 mm stainless steel cooking grid and aluminium body.
- 40,000 BTU Main Burner Output
- 4 Burners
- 10,000 BTU Infrared Burner
- 15,000 BTU Rotisserie Burner
- 444 sq. in. Primary Cooking Space
- Infrared Side Burner
Broil King®'s infrared side burner technology gives you the ability to sear and grill delicious foods quickly and efficiently. The high-powered 10,000 BTU infrared side burner is designed to generate a scorching hot 1700°F (927°C) flame; it's like having the power of the sun at your side burner, to sear as only a Broil King® can. Integrated into the side shelf the Broil King® infrared side burner includes a professional grade 9mm stainless steel cooking grid. Side burners are great for boiling a pot of corn, preparing side dishes, vegetables, sauces, stir fry, bacon and eggs too.
- Linear Flow™ Valves With 180° Sensi-Touch™ Control
Linear-Flow™ valves with 180° Sensi-Touch™ control knobs give you infinite heat control, allowing you to set your grill to the perfect temperature for searing, roasting or slow cooking.
- Fold-Down Side Shelves
The durable, stainless steel side shelves are designed to quickly and easily fold down for convenient storage in tight spaces. This feature is standard on all Baron™ series models.
- Tool Hooks
The durable, stainless steel side shelves with tool hooks are designed to quickly and easily fold down for convenient storage in tight spaces.
- Stainless Steel Cooking Grids
Heavy stainless steel grids provide even heat and excellent heat retention for improved searing performance. The 9mm thickness of Broil King® heavy stainless steel cooking grids is among the heaviest in the industry. The spacing between each tine on the cooking grid, is designed to maintain an ideal combination of food contact surface for searing and open space allowing heat to radiate from the burner and Flav-R-Wave™. Learn more about which grids are better to use.
- Level Q™ Leg Levelers
Located on the front base of the barbecue grill, these convenient, durable resin leg levelers allow you to quickly and firmly stabilize your Broil King® on uneven surfaces.
- Electronic Ignition System
The Sure-Lite™ dual-electrode ignition system offers you peace of mind knowing your barbecue grill will start quickly and easily.
- Rotisserie Burner
The powerful 15,000 BTU stainless steel rear rotisserie burner - the ultimate method for slow roasting chickens, turkeys, and roasts. The direct flame rear rotisserie burners fill the full width of the cookbox allowing you to barbecue 2-3 chickens at one time. Indirect heat prevents drippings from burning or even igniting, thereby eliminating the possibility of flare-up. Like all other components, it is built to last. Durable 430 Stainless Steel ensures a reliable, trouble free burner.
- 40,000 BTU main burner output
- 10,000 BTU professional inset side burner
- 15,000 BTU stainless steel rear rotisserie burner and premium rotisserie kit
- 644 sq. in. / 4,155 sq. cm. total cooking space including porcelain coated warming rack
- 444 sq. in. / 2,865 sq. cm. primary cooking space
- Heavy-duty cast iron cooking grids
- Stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system
- Four stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners
- Linear-Flow™ valves with 180° sensi-touch™ control
- Sure-lite™ electronic ignition system
- Deluxe Accu-Temp™ thermometer
- Stainless steel cookbox with cast aluminium end caps
- Stainless steel lid with rugged cast aluminium end caps
- Enclosed cabinet with stainless steel doors
- Stainless steel control panel
- Stainless steel drop-down side shelves
- Large 3" / 7.6 cm locking casters
- Level Q™ leg levelers located on the front casters
- Rust resistant zinc coated steel components
- Premium powder-coat epoxy paint finish on cabinet and base
- Propane (LP) - designed for use with 20lb tank - not included.
- Height: 45.5"
- Width: 24"
- Length: 57"
- Cooking Surface:
- Width: 17.48"
- Length: 25.67"
- Shipping: 158 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty :
- 10 Years on Dual-Tube burner system
- 2 Years Parts and Labor
10 Years on Dual-Tube burner system