DCS 30" Brushed Stainless Steel Traditional Built-In Liquid Propane Gas Grill With Rotisserie
Upgrade your outdoor cooking island with the DCS Built-In Liquid Propane Gas Barbecue. This home grill has a one-step direct burner ignition, which allows you to fire up your barbecue quickly. Excellent for keeping your food hot, it has a warming rack to offer you extended functionality. Expand your cooking options with this outdoor grill's full surface searing and an integrated rotisserie burner. This built-in barbecue features metal control valve dials, which give you the ability to set your grill to just the right temperature.
- Total cooking area of 748 sq. in. provides tons of grilling space
- Uses ceramic radiant technology
- Has built-in application and optional cart-mount
- Designed with full surface searing and an integrated rotisserie burner, making this built-in barbecue ideal for getting that flavorful outer layer on your meats or veggies
- Height: 24.25 in. - Width: 39.19 in. - Depth: 25.31 in.
- Battery Requirements: 9V battery ignition
- Brand: DCS
- Depth (In "): 25.31
- Finish/Color: Stainless steel
- Fuel Type: Liquid propane gas
- General Warranty 1: 2 years parts and labor
- Grill Burner BTU's: 2 @ 25000
- Grill Size (In Inches): 30''
- Height (In "): 24.25
- Ignition Type: One-step direct burner ignition
- Installation Type: Built-in
- Knob/Control Valve Type: Metal dials
- Model: BH1-30R-L
- Model Name (Number): BH1-30R-L
- Optional Insulated Jacket (different cut-outs needed, check manual): BGB30-IJS
- Primary Cooking Area (In Sq. In.): 553
- Rotisserie Burner BTU's: 14000
- Rotisserie Burner/System: Integrated rotisserie burner
- Rotisserie Motor: 120v / 60Hz
- Sear Features: Full surface searing
- Secondary/Warming Rack Cooking Area (In Sq. In.): 195
- Total BTU: 64000
- Total Cooking Area (In Sq. In.): 748
- Warming Rack: Yes
- Weather-resistant: Yes
- Weight Rotisserie Can Handle: 50 lbs
- Width (In "): 39.19
- Height: 24-1/4"
- Width: 39-3/16"
- Depth: 27-5/16"
- Shipping: 190 lbs
Manufacturer Warranty Information
- Parts and Labor: 2-year warranty
Parts and Labor: 2-year warranty