Hestan 36" Built-In Trellis And Sear Burner Rotisserie Natural Gas Grill - GMBR36-NG
- Horizon™ hood opens easily with spring-assisted hinges and holds at desired height
- Motion-activated Stadium™ halogen under-hood lighting illuminates cooking area, while front control panel LED lighting keeps controls visible
- Ceramic infrared top burner delivers 12,500 to 18,000 BTUs for perfect rotisserie with simple touch on function
- Heavy-duty 321 stainless steel Trellis™ tubular burners provide 25,000 BTUs of high-performance power
- Lasered in-house DiamondCut™ 5/16″ stainless steel grates provide even heat distribution
- High-performance variable ceramic infrared sear burners offer 25,000 BTUs each
- Room to cook with large grilling surfaces
- Symmetrical flip-to-clean radiant tray with monogrammed ceramic briquette
- Concealed whisper-quiet rotisserie motor system features a chain-driven, single-speed, 6 rpm, 50 in-lbs motor
- Marquise™ accented control panel and hood handle with commercial-grade end caps
- Lasered in-house DiamondCut™ 5/16″ stainless steel warming rack with three vertical positions and concealed storage when not in use
- One-push automatic ignition system
- LED front control panel lighting with simple touch on function
- Heavy-gauge, welded body construction
- Stainless steel removable drip tray for easy maintenance and cleanup
- Monogrammed temperature gauge with cooking zone marks
- Infinite position monogrammed removable smoker and handle for wood chips or smoker pellets
- Zamak die-cast knobs, burner indicators and bezels
- Porcelain broiling pan with rotisserie spit and forks
- 647 sq. in. primary grilling surface
- 236 sq. in. warming rack surface
- 89000 Total BTU's
- Natural Gas Model
- Sear and Trellis Burners
- Choose from 12 Hestan signature color finish options:
- Tin Roof
- Pacific Fog
- Bora Bora
- 1⁄2” NPT gas connection. Minimum gas supply is 7” water column for natural gas and 11” for propane. Operating pressure at the manifold is 4” water column for natural gas and 10” for propane. All units require a regulated gas supply.
- 120V, 60Hz, 6 amps
- Height: 29-1/2"
- Width: 36"
- Depth: 32-7/16
- Height: 12"
- Width: 35"
- Depth: 23-1/2
- Shipping: 280 lbs