Weber Summit Black Natural Gas Grill Center
- Precisely Engineered
The Flavorizer® bars on our gas grills are angled to exactly the right pitch to direct juices down and away from the burners and create flavorful smoke without flare-ups.
- Easy Assembly
Our gas grills are engineered to go together in under an hour with easy-to-follow, illustrated step-by-step instructions.
- Sear Station Burner
Maximize the heat without minimixing grilling space. This high-powered, 10,600 BTU-per-hour burner is designed to step up the heat on demand for searing.
- Rotisserie System and Infrared Burner
The infrared rear-mounted rotisserie burner is accompanied by a Tuck-Away rotisserie system with flip-up motor and separate spit and fork storage in the enclosed cart.
- Enhanced Lighted Control Knobs
Improved with upgraded LEDs, these knobs put off a cleaner, brighter glow, making it even easier to precisely control your grill's temperature day or night.
- Smoker Box and Burner
Give your meals that authentic, smoky flavor with the help of this 6,800 BTU-per-hour input smoker burner and stainless steel smoker box.
- Flawless Finish
The stainless steel shroud is durable and will withstand the elements for years to come. It is accented with a polished stainlesss steel handle and trim.
- Dual ring side burner
- Increased Storage
- 6 Stainless steel burners
- 60,000 BTU-per-hour input
- 12,000 BTU-per-hour input flush-mounted side burner
- 8,000 BTU-per-hour smoker burner and stainless steel smoker box
- 10,600 BTU-per-hour infrared rear-mounted rotisserie burner
- Tuck-Away™ rotisserie system with flip-up motor and separate spit and fork storage in the enclosed cart
- 10,600 BTU-per-hour input sear burner
- Lighted control knobs
- Snap-Jet™ Individual burner ignition system
- 3/8 inch or 9.5mm diameter stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Stainless steel Flavorizer® bars
- Primary cooking area = 624 sq. in.
- Warming rack area = 145 sq. in.
- Total cooking area = 769 sq. in.
- Tank not included with LP models
- Natural gas grill includes a 10-foot flexible hose
- 2 Grill Out® handle lights
- 6 Tool holders
- Weber® grill guide
- Unit: 396 lbs
- Shipping: 418 lbs
- Lid Open
- Height: 59"
- Width: 91.1"
- Depth: 28.5"
- Lid Closed
- Height: 51"
- Width: 91.1"
- Depth: 28.5"
- Manufacturer Warranty :
- Aluminum castings - 2 year on paint excludes fading: 25-years
- Stainless steel Shroud: 25-years
- Porcelain-enameled shroud: 25-years
- Stainless steel burner tubes: 10-years
- Stainless steel cooking grates: 5-years no rust through or burn through
- Stainless steel Flavorizer bars: 5-years no rust through or burn through
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates: 5-years no rust through or burn through
- Porcelain-enameled cooking grates: 3-years no rust through or burn through
- Porcelain-enameled Flavorizer bars: 2-years no rust through or burn through
- Infrared Rotisserie Burner: 2-years
- All remaining parts: 2-years
Aluminum castings - 2 year on paint excludes fading: 25-years