Weber Summit E-670 Black LP Gas Grill
The Weber Summit E-670 Black LP Gas Grill - 7371001 is one of the premier propane gas powered Weber grills available at Abt. Featuring 6 stainless steel burners, a Tuck-Away™ rotisserie system, and an extra side burner, gives you all of the gadgets you need for your next backyard BBQ masterpiece. Commonly grill late in the evening or at night? Well, it is now easier with two already installed Grill Out® handle lights for your convenience. Underneath the grill has a tank storage area which allows for a more aesthetic appearance. The Weber Summit has an optimal 624 sq. in of primary cooking space, with an additional 145 sq. in. of warming rack space, allowing you to fit as much meat and vegetables on the grill as you desire.
- Precisely Engineered
The Flavorizer® bars on our gas grills are angled to exactly the right pitch to direct juices down and away from the burners and create flavorful smoke without flare-ups.
- Easy Assembly
Our gas grills are engineered to go together in under an hour with easy-to-follow, illustrated step-by-step instructions.
- 6 Stainless steel burners
- 60,000 BTU-per-hour input
- 12,000 BTU-per-hour input flush-mounted side burner
- 6,800 BTU-per-hour smoker burner and stainless steel smoker box
- 10,600 BTU-per-hour infrared rear-mounted rotisserie burner
- Tuck-Away™ rotisserie system with flip-up motor and separate spit and fork storage in the enclosed cart
- Owner's Guide and Recipes
- Warming rack area = 145 sq. in.
- Total cooking area = 769 sq. in.
- Primary cooking area = 624 sq. in.
- Tank not included with LP models
- 2 Grill Out® handle lights
- 6 Tool hooks
- 10,600 BTU-per-hour input sear burner
- Lighted control knobs
- Snap-Jet™ Individual burner ignition system
- 3/8 inch or 9.5mm diameter stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Stainless steel Flavorizer® bars
- Front-mount control panel with backlit LED tank scale display (LP model only)
- Porcelain enameled shroud with center mounted thermometer
- 2 stainless steel work stations
- Front-mount control panel with backlit LED tank scale display (LP models only)
- Stainless steel side tables with accent-colored painted cast-aluminum end caps
- Painted steel frame
- 2 Stainless steel work surfaces
- Enclosed tank storage area and precision fuel gauge (LP models only)
- 2 Heavy-duty front locking swivel casters
- 2 Heavy-duty back swivel casters
- Lid Open
- Height: 57.1"
- Width: 74.1"
- Depth: 30"
- Lid Closed
- Height: 51"
- Width: 74.1"
- Depth: 30"
- Shipping: 289 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty :
- Cookbox -10 Years, no rust through/burn through (2 years on paint excludes fading or discoloration)
- Lid Assembly - 10 Years, no rust through/burn through (2 years on paint excludes fading or discoloration)
- Stainless Steel Burner Tubes - 10 years, no rust through/burn through
- Stainless Steel Cooking Grates - 5 years, no rust through/burn through
- Stainless Steel Flavorizer Bars - 5 years, no rust through/burn through
- Porcelain-Enameled Cast Iron Cooking Grates - 5 years, no rust through/burn through
- All Remaining Parts - 2 years