Weber Summit E-670 Black Natural Gas Grill
Love to BBQ? The Weber Summit E-670 Black Natural Gas Grill - 7471001 has all of the features and more that you want while barbecuing with a Weber grill. With a generous 624 sq. in of primary grill space and an additional 145 sq. in. of warming rack space, gives you more than enough space to construct masterful meals. Delivering amazing flavor every time are the expertly engineered Flavorizer® bars that are angled to direct juices away from burners to create smoke, that is full of flavor. Grill Out® handle lights have also been pre-installed to allow you to use your Weber grill during all hours of the day. The Weber Summit grill from Abt will give you the pleasure to grill for friends and family all year-round.
- Precisely Engineered
The Flavorizer® bars on our gas grills are angled to exactly the right pitch to direct juices down and away from the burners and create flavorful smoke without flare-ups.
- Easy Assembly
Our gas grills are engineered to go together in under an hour with easy-to-follow, illustrated step-by-step instructions.
- 2 Stainless steel work stations
- Front-mount control panel with backlit LED tank scale display (LP models only)
- Stainless steel side tables with accent-colored painted cast-aluminum end caps
- Painted steel frame
- 2 Stainless steel work surfaces
- Enclosed tank storage area and precision fuel gauge (LP models only)
- 2 Heavy-duty front locking swivel casters
- 2 Heavy-duty back swivel casters
- 60,000 BTU-per-hour input
- 12,000 BTU-per-hour input flush-mounted side burner
- 6,800 BTU-per-hour smoker burner and stainless steel smoker box
- 10,600 BTU-per-hour input sear burner
- 10,600 BTU-per-hour infrared rear-mounted rotisserie burner
- Tuck-Away™ rotisserie system with flip-up motor and separate spit and fork storage in the enclosed cart
- Owner's guide and recipes
- Warming rack area = 145 sq in
- Total cooking area = 769 sq in
- Primary cooking area = 624 sq in
- Tank not included with LP models
- Natural gas grill includes a 10-foot flexible hose
- 2 Grill Out® handle lights
- 6 Tool hooks
- Lighted control knobs
- Snap-Jet™ individual burner ignition system
- 3/8 inch or 9.5mm diameter stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Stainless steel Flavorizer® bars
- Unit: 300 lbs
- Shipping: 320 lbs
- Lid Open
- Height: 57.1"
- Width: 74.1"
- Depth: 30"
- Lid Closed
- Height: 51"
- Width: 74.1"
- Depth: 30"
- Manufacturer Warranty :
- Cookbox -10 Years, no rust through/burn through (2 years on paint excludes fading or discoloration)
- Lid Assembly - 10 Years, no rust through/burn through (2 years on paint excludes fading or discoloration)
- Stainless Steel Burner Tubes - 10 years, no rust through/burn through
- Stainless Steel Cooking Grates - 5 years, no rust through/burn through
- Stainless Steel Flavorizer Bars - 5 years, no rust through/burn through
- Porcelain-Enameled Cast Iron Cooking Grates - 5 years, no rust through/burn through
- All Remaining Parts - 2 years
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Happy to found this site. Really recommended grill.