Weber Summit Stainless Steel LP Gas Grill Center
- Precisely Engineered
The Flavorizer® bars on our gas grills are angled to exactly the right pitch to direct juices down and away from the burners and create flavorful smoke without flare-ups.
- Easy Assembly
Our gas grills are engineered to go together in under an hour with easy-to-follow, illustrated step-by-step instructions.
- Sear Station Burner
Maximize the heat without minimixing grilling space. This high-powered, 10,600 BTU-per-hour burner is designed to step up the heat on demand for searing.
- Rotisserie System and Infrared Burner
The infrared rear-mounted rotisserie burner is accompanied by a Tuck-Away rotisserie system with flip-up motor and separate spit and fork storage in the enclosed cart.
- Enhanced Lighted Control Knobs
Improved with upgraded LEDs, these knobs put off a cleaner, brighter glow, making it even easier to precisely control your grill's temperature day or night.
- LED Tank Scale
Simple push-button functionality lets you know where you stand with fuel at all times. The intuitive LED levels are incredibly easy to read while your tank stays safely out of the way in the enclosed storage cart. Featured on LP models only.
- Smoker Box and Burner
Give your meals that authentic, smoky flavor with the help of this 6,800 BTU-per-hour input smoker burner and stainless steel smoker box.
- Flawless Finish
The stainless steel shroud is durable and will withstand the elements for years to come. It is accented with a polished stainlesss steel handle and trim.
- Dual ring side burner
- Increased Storage
- 6 Stainless steel burners
- 60,000 BTU-per-hour input
- 12,000 BTU-per-hour input flush-mounted side burner
- 6,800 BTU-per-hour smoker burner and stainless steel smoker box
- 10,600 BTU-per-hour infrared rear-mounted rotisserie burner
- Tuck-Away™ rotisserie system with flip-up motor and separate spit and fork storage in the enclosed cart
- 10,600 BTU-per-hour input sear burner
- Lighted control knobs
- Snap-Jet™ Individual burner ignition system
- 3/8 inch or 9.5mm diameter stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Stainless steel Flavorizer® bars
- Primary cooking area = 624 sq. in.
- Warming rack area = 145 sq. in.
- Total cooking area = 769 sq. in.
- Tank not included with LP models
- 2 Grill Out® handle lights
- 6 Tool hooks
- Owner's Guide and Recipes
- Unit: 396 lbs
- Shipping: 418 lbs
- Lid Open
- Height: 59"
- Width: 91.1"
- Depth: 28.5"
- Lid Closed
- Height: 51"
- Width: 91.1"
- Depth: 28.5"
- Manufacturer Warranty :
- Aluminum castings - 2 year on paint excludes fading: 25-years
- Stainless steel Shroud: 25-years
- Porcelain-enameled shroud: 25-years
- Stainless steel burner tubes: 10-years
- Stainless steel cooking grates: 5-years no rust through or burn through
- Stainless steel Flavorizer bars: 5-years no rust through or burn through
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates: 5-years no rust through or burn through
- Porcelain-enameled cooking grates: 3-years no rust through or burn through
- Porcelain-enameled Flavorizer bars: 2-years no rust through or burn through
- Infrared Rotisserie Burner: 2-years
- All remaining parts: 2-years
All remaining parts: 2-years